Office of the Heart surgery
Cardio surgery, which combines the branches of medicine and cardiology, is engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular pathologies through surgery. The emergence of a medical unit was facilitated by the improvement of technologies, the discovery of anesthesia, which began to be used in operations. Many years have passed since the first operation, during which essential findings were made, which became an achievement in cardiac surgery.
And it helps to eliminate the deadly consequences of ailments, to keep patients alive. The intervention of cardiac surgeons is required in many diseases when conservative treatment does not help, is not sufficient enough, and the illness continues to progress, threatening the health of the whole body.
What diseases require the intervention of cardiac surgeons?
Cardio surgery specializes in such conditions and pathologies:
- Myocardial infarction results from coronary artery lumen blockage. The disease develops against the background of thrombosis or vascular spasm.
- Ischemia is accompanied by impaired blood supply of the muscular layer of the heart, which is due to artery damage.
- Atherosclerosis results from cholesterol deposition in the lumen of blood vessels.
- Heart diseases.
- Heart tumors.
- Injury or degeneration of valves.
Risk factors affecting disease development
Indirect causes of cardiovascular pathology are:
- Alcohol and smoking abuse.
- Advanced age.
- Infection with staphylococcus.
- Cholesterol in the blood in high concentration.
- Increased blood pressure.
- Reduced physical activity.
- Inflammatory processes in the intestine.
- Frequent stresses.
- Improper feeding.
- Genetic predisposition.
What diagnostic methods are used in the cardiology department?
An essential value in diagnosis is the imaging of the disease. Therefore, doctors use instrumental examination methods such as:
- Computer tomography.
- Cardiac stress test
Department of Cardiac Surgery in the Israeli Leading Clinic
The spectrum of operations covers the entire cardiovascular system and pathologies, which require the intervention of cardiac surgeons. Tel Aviv Medical Clinic uses modern, progressive methods, the latest technologies that have proved to be effective. Equipping the medical center with advanced equipment and experience of highly qualified specialists is a guarantee of the successful operation and return of the patient to a healthy life.