Urological diseases are common for people of different ages, including children. Urinary system pathologies can be observed from birth and require surgery to correct the problem. Based on the Israeli clinic Tel Aviv Medical Clinic for several years, there has been such a medical unit as children 's urology. During our work, we managed to gain a reputation as a branch with high-quality services, which provided in the full complex. Therefore, parents of their children are brought to us to get adequate medical care, to undergo the necessary accurate diagnosis and rehabilitation.
Benefits of treating childhood urological diseases at Tel Aviv Medical Clinic
- Only special modern equipment, allowing painless and safe for the baby to examine with 100% reliability.
- Peer determination of the most optimal therapy based on the results of diagnosis and taking into account the features of the child 's body.
- Acceptable prices for all services at the level with tariffs in public medical institutions.
- The possibility to receive financial assistance for the treatment of a child through international charitable foundations, with which the clinic actively cooperates.
- Friendly, attentive staff, and 24-hour monitoring of a small patient.
- Experienced children s urologists, who know how to find an approach to the child to relax him and quietly carry out procedures.
- Use of the latest, practical techniques, unique, efficient technologies, advanced devices.
- The department has a rehabilitation center where the child can recover faster.
- Having a child and parent support center so that the family can find emotional and moral balance after experiencing stress.
When is it recommended to contact a child urologist immediately?
- Problems with urination, which can be too frequent, severe, or rare.
- Blood impurity observed in urine.
- Changing the color of urine that has become unnaturally muddy or unduly dark.
- From urine comes an unmistakable smell of acetone.
- Urine incontinence.
- Pain in the area of the genitals and at the bottom of the abdomen.
- Discomfort during urination.
- Pulling pain in the lumbar.
- Temperature increase.