Department of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Slash at Tel Aviv Medical Clinic
To date, every parent is increasingly facing vision problems in children. The reasons for such violations may vary. Up to 14 years of age, the child 's eyes develop, and it is essential not to miss the occurrence of pathology during this period. To determine problems, child ophthalmologists should be visited annually.
The doctor of Tel Aviv Medical Clinic will carefully examine and examine your baby with the help of modern equipment. Our medical staff knows how to find an approach to a child, and will create comfortable and exciting conditions for a small patient. Our clinic has all the necessary technological and human resources to guarantee you the complete healing of your children. Patients from all over the world apply to the hospital for help.
When to contact a specialist
If you notice the following symptoms in your children, you should immediately sign up for an appointment with a specialist:
- Frequent blinking;
- Close to TV;
- Inflammation and conjunctivitis often occur;
- The child closes one eye;
- The baby turns or tilts his head as he looks at the object;
- Presence of fatigue and incision in eyes;
- A headache occurs.
Treatment of what diseases are engaged in our department
Qualified specialists treat the following pathologies in children:
- Myopia, farsightedness, astigmatism;
- Unlocking of lacrimal canals;
- Allergic reactions and inflammation;
- Diseases of the cornea, eyelids and eye orbit;
- Retinal pathology;
- Neuro-ophthalmologic deviations;
- Eye injuries.
Why you should contact Tel Aviv Medical Clinic
- Our medical staff has undergone specialized training and knows how to find an approach to the child.
- We work closely with international foundations and help raise funds.
- Our specialists have vast experience and skills in the treatment of vision problems in children.
- Our office equipped with the latest equipment.
- We provide a wide range of high-quality services.
- Cost of our services as in the city polyclinic.
- We help parents of children cope with stress.
- Our doctors use original certified medical preparations and ultrafine therapy techniques.