Department of Visual Diagnostics
The Department of Visual Diagnostics at the leading Israeli clinic Tel Aviv Medical Clinic is engaged in a non-invasive study of the human body using various methods to obtain images of internal structures.
Our department equipped with modern equipment, such as CT, MRI, ultrasound, and others. Our experts carry out several individual studies:
- Cardiological examination with CT;
- The procedure for the treatment of liver cancer using radiofrequency radiation under the control of CT;
- Manipulations for bone tissue under the supervision of ultrasound and CT.
The main areas of our activity are:
- All types of multi-helical CT;
- All kinds of MRI;
- Complex radiography;
- Biopsy and others.
After each study, the doctor explains the results and prescribes individual treatment, taking into account the characteristics of development, the presence of concomitant diseases.
The doctors of our clinic understand how specific patients are - children. They cannot explain in detail what hurts, so the doctor chooses an individual approach. We surround the clock monitoring and care of our small patients. Thanks to modern equipment, it is possible to diagnose the disease at the initial stage. Indeed, in time the detected ailment is more comfortable to treat, and the prognosis for recovery is favorable.
The entire medical staff of the clinic is highly qualified specialists in the field of visual diagnostics with a different profile of activity. We use international treatment protocols, which involve the implementation of complex therapy to get rid of the very cause of the pathology.
Why contact us
- Our doctors have the vast practical experience and extensive knowledge.
- We know how to build friendships with a child.
- Our department of visual diagnostics equipped with the latest equipment.
- We set tariffs at the state level.
- Our clinic has a center to support parents and children.
- We help contact charities to raise funds for treatment.
- Our specialists use only original and certified products.
Thousands of small patients come to us every year. Our doctors manage to help even in the most challenging situations.