Many people in modern society face the pathologies of the circulatory system. However, most ignore the occurrence of dangerous symptoms. Over time, this leads to the development of unwanted complications that are difficult to treat. The leading Israeli clinic Tel Aviv Medical Clinic employs real professionals who have specialized in the identification and treatment of dangerous pathologies for more than 10 years. Our employees annually improve their qualifications in leading foreign research centres. We have set tariffs at the state level. Thus, you get quality services at an affordable price. If necessary, our medical staff will help you contact charitable foundations to raise funds for treatment.
When to visit a doctor
A haematologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of blood diseases. He closely interacts with other narrow specialists: surgeon, oncologist, cardiologist, gastroenterologist and others. Before making the correct diagnosis, the doctor conducts all the necessary diagnostics to study the qualitative and quantitative composition of the blood.
Specialists identify the following situations when it is necessary to consult a haematologist:
- If a person is diagnosed with HIV;
- If you suspect the presence of cancer;
- To monitor the effectiveness of the therapy;
- If a person has a genetic predisposition to blood diseases;
- In the presence of inflammatory processes in the body;
- In preparation for the operation;
- In the presence of diseases of the hematopoietic organs.
Each person has haematological diseases manifest in different ways. If you notice the occurrence of the following suspicious signs, you should immediately make an appointment with a specialist:
- Shortness of breath;
- Weight loss;
- Loss of appetite;
- Itching on the skin;
- Profuse sweating;
- Pain in bones and joints;
- Violation of the heart;
- The occurrence of bruises and bruising;
- Increased body temperature;
- Swollen lymph nodes;
- Pale skin.
The diseases that we treat
Our specialists help patients cope with the following pathologies:
- Hemorrhagic vasculitis;
- Diseases of the spleen and liver;
- Anemias of various etiologies;
- Hereditary blood diseases;
- Disorders of bone marrow hematopoiesis;
- Blood neoplasms (leukaemia, sarcoma, lymphoma, etc.);
- Pathology of the blood coagulation system;
- Hemostasis disorders (coagulopathy, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopathy).
Qualified specialists will provide the necessary treatment that will significantly improve the patient's quality of life.