Minimally Invasive Surgery – Laparoscopy
Tel Aviv Medical Clinic is the best in Israel. Patients from all over the world contact us. Our doctors are skilled in minimally invasive surgery techniques - laparoscopy. This technique used to treat various diseases: gynecological, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract cancer, and others. Clinic specialists annually improve their skills and know-how to find an approach to children. Patients undergo complex therapy, which is the most effective and allows you to get advice from specialized specialists.
We set tariffs at the state level. Thus, you get a wide range of services at an affordable price. In the support center for parents and children, you can get the help of a psychologist, speech therapist, as well as take a rehabilitation course. If necessary, our medical staff will help to contact charitable foundations to raise funds for treatment.
How is surgery performed?
Laparoscopy is a particular type of surgical intervention that is characterized by minimal trauma. However, the doctor does not make large incisions on the body, and the patient does not need to recover for a long time. The doctor conducts the procedure using a small tool that injects through small punctures in the body 5-10 cm long. The specialist observes the entire operation on the monitor. He carefully monitors the condition of the patient.
What are the advantages of the operation
- The duration of the procedure is much shorter;
- There is no violation of nerve connections;
- The risk of complications is eliminated;
- The recovery period is much more concise;
- Patient mobility is maintained;
- The size of scars and punctures is small or completely heals;
- Pathological bleeding does not occur.
Thus, this type of surgery is the safest and most useful, especially for the child's body.
When is the procedure used
The main indications for the procedure are:
- Violation of the genitourinary system;
- The presence of cysts and polyps;
- Oncological diseases;
- Failure in the work of the digestive tract;
- The presence of inguinal hernia;
- Inflammation of the colon, rectum, and anus.
Conducting minimally invasive surgery allows you to get rid of the pathology and, at the same time, maintain the health of the patient.