Otolaryngology (Pediatrics) Doctors, Surgeons & Experts
In Israel, Tel Aviv Medical Clinic successfully treats all existing diseases of the ear, throat and nose, both medicamental and surgical. Surgical treatment of ENT diseases is performed using the most sparing, minimally invasive, endoscopic methods, drugs are the latest developments of Israeli and foreign pharmacologists. The Department of Otolaryngology is equipped with the latest medical technology, the specialists of the Department are doctors of the highest category who have completed many years of training in the largest medical centers in the world.
What are the main areas of work
The main areas of work of our department are:
- Identification and treatment of infectious-inflammatory, neurological, traumatic and oncological ear pathologies;
- Therapy of congenital anomalies;
- Diagnostics of hearing impairment, restoration of the eardrum;
- Carrying out surgical intervention by the coblation method for the treatment of diseases of the nasal cavity and sinuses;
- Carrying out endoscopic operations;
- Correction of deformities and pathologies of the nose;
- Identification and treatment of patients who have lost their voice;
- Resection of neoplasms of ENT organs;
- Treatment of snoring and apnea.
It should be noted that our doctors have all the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out the most complex operations on the head and neck.
What diseases we treat
Our experienced doctors manage to cope with the following pathologies:
- Congenital or acquired defects;
- Oncology of the tongue, head, larynx, oral cavity;
- Sleep apnea;
- Pathological snoring;
- Consequences after injuries;
- Chronic inflammation.
In our clinic, surgeons use minimally invasive methods of surgical intervention, which are the most effective and safe for the patient. The clinic has established rates at the state level. Thus, you get quality services at an affordable price. If necessary, our staff will help you contact charitable foundations to raise funds for treatment.
Why contact us
- Continuous professional development.
- Experience with modern equipment.
- Psychological support for patients.
- Acceptable prices.
- An individual approach to each patient.
The doctors of our clinic manage to help patients who have been recognized as terminally ill in other clinics in the CIS countries.